If your meeting or incentive wish list includes luxury accommodations, world-class dining, enriching experiences, inspiring destinations, and (here’s the big wish part) value, we’ve got great news!
You and your group can now experience the splendors of Europe in style – without straining your budget. Crystal Cruises is offering new, 5 to 7-day Mediterranean itineraries sailing from July through December 2012. The “Crystal Getaways” showcase favorite charm-filled ports in and near southern Europe.
Set sail on 5 to 7-night voyages on the award-winning Crystal Serenity starting at an unbelievable $1,310 per person* . Your event at sea features Crystal’s all-inclusive amenities such as gourmet dining (including Nobu Matsuhisa cuisine), fine wine and premium spirits, gratuities, inspirational enrichment activities, and much more.
Experience the Crystal indulgence while your travel between European jewels of Tuscany, the Greek Isles, French Riviera, Morocco, Rome, Turkey, and Israel aboard Crystal’s award-winning ships. And as an added bonus, overnight stays at various port of call are included with most of the new itineraries.
New Itinerary Options Include:
Aug. 1: Cannes-Monte Carlo (overnight)-Florence/Livorno-Porto Venere-Rome
Aug. 25: Barcelona (overnight)-Cannes-Bonifacio/Corsica-Rome
Oct. 30: Athens-Navplion-Mykonos-Kusadasi-Istanbul (overnight)
Nov. 22: Casablanca-Gran Canaria/Las Palmas-Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands-Madeira/Funchal-Lisbon
Aug. 18: Rome-Florence/Livorno-Monte Carlo (overnight)-Palamós-Barcelona (overnight)
Oct. 17: Haifa, Israel-Bodrum, Turkey-Corfu-Dubrovnik-Venice (overnight)
Award-Winning Ships and More Value-Added Inclusions
Crystal Cruises has been voted the “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine for the 17th consecutive year; and the unsurpassed 18th win of the Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award makes Crystal the only cruise line, hotel or resort in history to receive such acclaim.
The 1,070-guest Crystal Serenity is a great choice for corporate meeting planners and attendees who want to conduct business and stay connected at sea.With business-related amenities include Technology Concierge, laptop rentals, pan-ship Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art PC/Mac workstations, and maximally-optimized satellite bandwidth technology.
Crystal’s Meeting & Incentive Package includes:
- Oceanview staterooms with luxury amenities (most with private veranda)
- Gratuities for all shipboard staff
- Open bar service in all lounges throughout the ship
- Fine wines, premium spirits and beers
- Non-alcoholic drinks including bottled water, sodas, and espresso drinks throughout the vessel
- Complimentary classes in Crystal’s “Creative Learning Institute”
- Specialty Restaurant dining in Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road and The Sushi Bar; and in Piero Selvaggio’s Prego
- Special Incentive Program Amenities: $200 USD per person shipboard credit
- Private cocktail reception for incentive groups, including all hors d’oeuvres and cocktail drinks
Don’t Miss this Rare Opportunity to Book Luxury for Less! For net group rates or more information, click here or give us a call at 800-448-9002 /International: 1 -305-661-1880 . Or, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sample prices are per person gross, based on double occupancy.